Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
The promotion will be operated under a lottery license issued by the Dublin Metropolitan District Court which was granted on 11th April 2018. The beneficiary is LauraLynn Ireland's Children's Hospice (The Children's Sunshine Home) - a Registered Charity No CHY 2633 and RCN No. 20003289.
- This promotion is only open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) and residents of the Republic of Ireland, and excludes employees and the immediate families of Essity ("the Promoter"), its affiliated companies, agents, associates or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion is open from 0:00hrs on 04.06.2018 with 13 week promotional stock volumes, closing on 23:59hrs on 30.11.2018 inclusive. Entries received after the closing date will not be accepted.
- After 30.11.2018 23:59hrs all Plenty promotional pack codes will be null and void.
How to enter:
- There are no restrictions to the amount of times one person can enter the promotion. All entries with a valid Plenty Promotional pack will be able to enter, and each entry will be entered into the final prize draw.
- Before entering the promotion, participants must purchase one of the following participating promotional packs of Plenty:
Plenty The Stylish One 1 roll
Plenty The Stylish One 2 roll
Plenty The Stylish One 3 roll
Plenty The Stylish One 4 roll
- Internet access required as this is an online promotion only. There is no postal or telephone entry route. However there is a No Purchase Necessary (NPN) route for those in Northern Ireland (see clause 14).
- A promotional unique code will be printed on the inside of the packaging behind the black box on the back of each promotional pack.
- Participants must visit www.plentywins.co.uk/incredibles2 and enter their full name, contact telephone number and a genuine email address along with their promotional unique code, which is found on the inside of every promotional pack.
- Promotional pack codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. Each promotional pack code is unique and can only be used once. Any attempts to enter the same promotional pack code more than once, to use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional pack codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all claims will be declared void.
- There are 10,000 of the Disney∙Pixar's Incredibles 2 plush toys to be won instantly online. There is also one family holiday to Queenstown, New Zealand for a family of five to be won through a prize draw on 03.12.2018.
- All valid entries will be entered into the prize draw automatically for the New Zealand holiday prize. The winner will be drawn on 03.12.2018, and will be contacted via telephone within 48 working hours of this date.
- If the participant has a promotional pack code that generates an instant win, a message will appear on the microsite, revealing which Incredibles 2 plush toy has been won. Participants will then be required to enter their full name, contact telephone number, date of birth and full postal address details. An email will be automatically sent to winners, confirming the prize that has been won and informing them that they have been entered into the prize draw.
- No purchase entry - Northern Ireland residents only: Northern Ireland residents can also enter the promotion without purchase by sending their name, date of birth, postal address, email and mobile telephone number to: PO Box 497, Manchester, M60 3JS or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. There can only be a maximum of one entry per household per day during the promotional period. Following receipt of the above information and verification, the Promoter will provide a code to the NI resident for them to enter the promotion. Only winners will be subsequently contacted.
- Participants must retain their promotional packaging for prize verification. This requirement does not apply to participants from Northern Ireland who have entered via the no purchase entry route described in paragraph 14 above.
- Participants must submit their own entries. Bulk entries or entries sent through agencies, trade groups, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Similarly, syndicated entries or those made using methods such as a computer macro, a script or the use of automated devices or processes will not be accepted and all such entries will be disqualified from the promotion.
- The 10,000 Incredibles 2 plush toys are approximately 7 inches tall and represent the characters of the Incredibles 2 film; Mr Incredible, Mrs Incredible, Dash, Violet and Jack Jack.
- The plush toys will be instantly won online using an assigned open winning moments algorithm created proportionally in line with expected sales during the promotional period. All prizes are guaranteed to be available to be won.
- There is one holiday prize for a family of five to Queenstown, New Zealand available to be won through a prize draw which will be drawn on 03.12.18. All entrants who enter their code online, whether they have won a plush toy or not, will be entered into the prize draw for the chance of winning the holiday prize.
- The holiday prize winner will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all genuine valid entries. The winner of the prize draw will be notified via phone call within 48 working hours after the draw on 03.12.18. Winners will be subject to a full verification process by an independent third party and must retain their receipt and promotional packaging. The winner will have four weeks to claim their prize by following the instructions stated in the winner's email/phone call correspondence. If the holiday prize winner does not respond to the notification of their win within four weeks of the initial telephone call, additional reasonable calls or a follow up email from the Promoter, this will result in their prize being forfeited and re-awarded, in which case a new prize winner, drawn as a reserve at the time of the original prize draw, will be contacted as soon as possible.
- Prizes are as specified and are non-transferable (see clause 29 for holiday prize terms). There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater values. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up the holiday prize to anyone else.
- Details of the winners' surnames and counties will be available by emailing email@example.com within six months of the promotion closing.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to supply the correct personal information. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of any prize caused by the provision of wrong information, and will assume any returned prizes have been rejected and thus will be voided.
Incredibles 2 Plush Toys ("plush toy prize"):
- Winners of the plush toy prizes will receive their prize within 45 days of entering their details to claim their prize, via 2nd class post.
- The plush toy prizes are as specified, are non-transferrable and cannot be returned.
- The winners of the Incredibles 2 plush toys can claim their prize immediately on the microsite, or claim within 7 days of receiving their confirmation email with the link to enter their address details. If the prize is not claimed within 7 days of winning, their prize will be forfeited and re-entered into the promotion to be reassigned to another winner.
Super Family Adventure Holiday for Five to Queenstown, New Zealand ("holiday prize")
- The holiday prize for five people is based on a family of two adults and three children of 16 years or younger. The package will include: round trip economy class flights from the UK to Queenstown, £2,500 spending money, airport transfers in New Zealand, nine night stay in a 5-star Queenstown hotel in two adjoining rooms and travel insurance. Activities include; Shotover Jet ride, Nevis Swing and Kawarau Bridge Zip line experience, Milford Sound day trip with lunch and boat trip, Hydro-shark boat experience and a Queenstown hill hike.
- There will be no UK transfers included in the package. For all ROI & NI residents; no transfers to Great Britain are included in the package and it shall be the prize winners' responsibility to organise transport to and from the UK.
- Economy flights available from major international airports in the UK only (including Belfast); Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available. Meals will be included in the flight(s).
- Travel insurance is included but is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their guests to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their guests are aged 70 or over; All holiday prize elements are subject to availability; All elements of the holiday prize must be taken at the same time; Once the chosen trip has been confirmed, it cannot be amended and no reimbursement will be made should failure to travel be as a result of the winner's circumstances.
- The Promoter has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. to handle the complete fulfilment of the holiday prize. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. is registered in the UK. Company Registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London, NW1JTL, England.
- DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd will be the point of contact for the winners at all times during the holiday for any issues or emergencies.
- The Promoter and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. insist at least one person traveling with the winner must be over 18 years old. Parental consent is required for anyone under 18 travelling with the winner's party.
- Winners must be in possession of a valid passport of a minimum of 5-years, and must have a minimum of 90 days validity for the duration of the holiday. All entry visas, ESTA forms, and/or travel documents are the sole responsibility of the winner including visa costs if applicable. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. will not arrange entry visas but will provide guidance where necessary.
- Personal Information about prize winners will be shared with the promoter and their agents to the extent necessary for prizes to be delivered to the prize winner.
- The winner and their guests must provide a copy of their passports to ensure names are spelled correctly and validity of their passports.
- The winner must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date.
- The holiday prize is as specified. There are no other prize alternatives available, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. reserve the right to substitute activities with cash alternatives of equal value. Unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter a winner is not permitted to transfer the prize to anyone else.
- The holiday prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative is available for any prize. In the unlikely event that a prize should become unavailable (due to force majeure or the prize not being suitable for the winners) the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize which it may determine as being of equal value.
- The promoter will aim to tailor the holiday prize to the winning family to ensure the dynamics of the family will be catered for.
- The holiday prize is subject to availability. Blackout dates will apply, these specifically include the peak Christmas period (10th December 2018 to 5th January 2019).
- The winner and their guests must go on the holiday within 12 months of winning their holiday prize. The winner will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and the promoter will work towards fulfilling at least one of the winner's preferred dates of travel. If the winner does not travel within 12 months the holiday prize will become null and void and the winner will no longer be entitled to their holiday prize.
- For overseas travel the winner and their guests take full responsibility for their actions and for any risks associated with travelling to and from United Kingdom. The winner and their guest must take into account any travel advice from the British Government to ascertain if there are any issues with potential travel, the Promoter will try and assist with suitable alternatives should there be major concerns. So whilst they can advise and recommend the Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or their guest that arises from them not following British Government travel advice.
- Whilst on the trip the winner and their guests are fully responsible for their luggage and belongings, should any issues arise the winners can address their travel insurance cover to claim for any losses or damages.
- Other than those items expressly included within the holiday prize as detailed above, any other costs and expenses which the winner (or their guests) may incur in connection with enjoying their holiday prize will be at the sole expense of the winner (and/or their guests). The spending money is allocated based on average costs for food and beverages, extra activities during the trip, additional travel insurance costs/visa fees to those included in the package and other costs which may be incurred during and in preparations for the trip. It is the responsibility of the winner to spend the money as necessary for the holiday. The promoter will not provide more spending money during the trip.
- Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
- The winner must sign a legal acceptance form provided by the promoter prior to departure as standard procedure.
- Nothing in this travel package authorizes any person to use the Walt Disney Company's and its affiliated companies (collectively, "Disney") name, brand, intellectual property, characters or reputation in conjunction with this holiday prize or any prize promotions whatsoever and that a valid promotional agreement with Disney is a precondition for use of this prize package in association with Disney's name or Disney-owned intellectual property.
- The Walt Disney Company and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel package, competition, contest or sweepstakes.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
- All prizes are subject to the terms and conditions specific to that prize which must be complied with by the winner in full.
- The promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize, or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
- The information the entrant provides will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the promotion only.
Limitations of liability
- In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter will then pass on the problem or complaint to the relevant service provider directly.
- Each part of the prize will be provided to the winners and their guests by the individual service provider responsible for the part in question (such as the hotel, airline or trip company) and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions as specified by those service providers. None of these service providers are part of the Promoter and all experiences are taken at the risk of the winners and their guests.
- Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which the Promoter is not lawfully permitted to limit or exclude our liability, the Promoter will not be liable to the winners or any of their guests for any loss, damage or injury which may be sustained by any of them as a result of accepting the prize.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faults, failures or errors in any electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alternation of winning packs at any point during the operation of this promotion.
Conduct of entry:
- Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries/claims, (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force') or to undermine the promotion. If there is any suspicion regarding potential prize claims, the Promoter has the right to request to see both the pack, and relevant promotional pack code before awarding the prize. In the event of any issues with an entrant's claim, that person's claim will be disqualified and the prize will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any claim including but not limited to, name, address and date of birth (which must be provided within 7 days of request). The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winner selection.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant cannot read their promotional code due to a genuine printing error, they should send an email to email@example.com with their full name plus an image of the faulty code and their receipt, showing the time and date of purchase. The request will be logged and reviewed and if a genuine printing error has occurred, a replacement code will be sent to them. Any requests for a replacement code must be received by 12:00hrs 30.11.2018 to ensure that the request can be processed before the promotion closing date.
- These terms and conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in Ireland or in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Policy for the Processing of Personal Data:
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.