Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials or FAQ's. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter and Data Controller: Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3EJ
The promotion will be operated under a lottery license for ROI issued by Naas Co. Kildare District Court was granted on 17th January 2019. The beneficiary is Jack & Jill Foundation (CRA No. 20036201) – a Registered Charity No. CHY 12405.
- This promotion is only open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) and residents of the Republic of Ireland, and excludes employees and the immediate families of Essity (“the Promoter”), its affiliated companies, agents, associates or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Promotion is open from 00:00:01hrs on 21.01.2019 with 18 weeks of promotional stock volumes and closes at 23:59:59hrs on 30.06.2019 inclusive, following which there will be a sell through period closing at 30.09.2019.
- Entries received after the final closing date (30.09.2019) will not be accepted. After 30.09.2019 23:59:59hrs all Plenty promotional pack codes will be null and void.
How to Enter:
- There are no restrictions to the amount of times one person can enter the promotion subject to clause 10. All entries with a valid Plenty promotional pack will be able to enter, and each entry will be entered into the final prize draw.
- Before entering the promotion, participants must purchase one of the following promotional packs of Plenty:
Plenty The Original One 1 roll
Plenty The Original One 2 roll
Plenty The Original One 3 roll
Plenty The Original One 4 roll
Plenty The Original One 4 roll (brick)
Plenty The Original One 6 roll
Plenty The Stylish One 2 roll
Plenty The Stylish One 3 roll
Plenty The Stylish One 4 roll
- Internet access is required as this is an online promotion only. There is no postal or telephone entry route. However there is a No Purchase Necessary (NPN) route for those in Northern Ireland (see clause 16).
- A promotional pack code will be printed on the inside of the packaging behind the black box on the back of each promotional pack.
- Participants must visit www.plentywins.co.uk/rewards and enter their full name, contact telephone number and a genuine email address along with their promotional pack code, which is found on the inside of every promotional pack.
- Promotional pack codes are case sensitive and must be entered online exactly as they appear on the pack. Each promotional pack code is unique and can only be used once during the promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, each entry requires its own unique code. Any attempts to enter the same promotional pack code more than once, to use codes from non-promotional packs, or the use of any promotional pack codes not intended for use in this promotion, may result in disqualification and all claims by the entrant will be declared void.
- Every promotional pack will reveal one guaranteed reward from those available to be claimed. There are 11,872,500 partner rewards and 127,500 physical rewards available to be claimed. The rewards will be randomly allocated via an algorithm.
- All valid entries between 21.01.2019 and 30.06.2019 will also be automatically entered into the prize draw for the family holiday prize to Orlando, Florida. The winner will be drawn on 01.07.2019, and will be contacted via telephone within two working days of this date.
- Late entries received during the period 01.07.2019 to 30.09.2019 will be entered into a prize draw on 01.10.2019 for the chance to win a partner prize from those available (see clause 41).
- The reward allocated will be instantly displayed on screen and an email will be automatically sent to entrants, confirming the reward that has been allocated and informing them that they have been entered into the prize draw. If a partner reward is awarded, the entrant will receive an email within 28 calendar days containing their reward details, including how to claim. If a physical reward is awarded, participants will then be required to enter their full name, contact telephone number and full postal address details.
- The prize draw winners (for both the holiday prize and the late entry prizes) will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all genuine valid entries. The winners of the prize draws will be notified via phone call within 48 working hours of the draw date. Winners will be subject to a full verification process by an independent third party and must retain their receipt and promotional packaging. The winner will have four weeks to confirm the acceptance of their prize by following the instructions stated in the winner’s email/phone call correspondence. If the prize winner does not respond to the notification of their win within four weeks of the initial telephone call, additional reasonable calls or a follow up email from the Promoter, this will result in their prize being forfeited and re-awarded, in which case a new prize winner, drawn as a reserve at the time of the original prize draw, will be contacted as soon as possible.
- No purchase entry – Northern Ireland residents only: Northern Ireland residents can also enter without purchase by sending their name, date of birth, postal address, email address and mobile telephone number to: PO Box 497, Manchester, M60 3JS or by emailing email@example.com. There can only be a maximum of one entry per household per week during the promotional period. Following receipt of the above information and verification, the Promoter will provide a code to the NI resident for them to enter the promotion.
- All participants must retain their receipt and promotional packaging for prize and/or reward verification. This requirement does not apply to participants from Northern Ireland who have entered via the no purchase entry route described in clause 16 above.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to supply the correct personal information. The Promoter will not be liable for the non-delivery of any prize or reward caused by the provision of wrong information, and will assume any returned prizes or rewards have been rejected and thus will be voided.
- The holiday and late entry prize winners’ surnames and counties are available by sending a sending a self-addressed envelope to PO Box 497, Manchester, M60 3JS or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within three months of the closing date 30.09.2019.
How Rewards are Allocated:
- There are 127,500 x physical rewards available to be claimed. These will be allocated instantly online using an algorithm, weighted proportionally in line with expected sales during the promotional period and independently verified. There are 127,500 physical reward moments available throughout the main promotional period. All physical rewards are available to be claimed, but may not be awarded if there are no entries during a physical reward moment. If a physical reward is not allocated, the entrant will be randomly allocated a partner reward from those available. There are 11,872,500 partner rewards available to be claimed. The rewards will be randomly allocated via an algorithm.
- All valid entries will also be entered into a prize draw for 1 x family holiday prize to Orlando, Florida, the winner will be drawn on 01.07.2019.
- There will also be a late entries catch all draw on 01.10.2019 where there will be a chance to win partner prizes listed in clause 41.
- All rewards, the partner prizes and the holiday prize, are as specified and are non-transferable. There are no cash or other prize or reward alternatives available in whole or in part, except that in the event outside of its control. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute for shopping vouchers or similar alternatives of equal or greater values.
- Partner rewards available in the UK only:
- There are 5,500,000 x 3 months’ free memberships with Kids Pass available to be claimed throughout the promotional period. Kids Pass claim codes must be redeemed through Kids Pass by 30.09.2019.
- There are 2,000,000 x 60% off your first two boxes with HelloFresh discounts available to be claimed throughout the promotional period. HelloFresh claim codes must be redeemed through HelloFresh by 21.01.2020. The discount applies to your first two purchases with HelloFresh under a new account.
- There are 500,000 X £10 discounts off a lawn treatment from GreenThumb available to be claimed throughout the promotional period. GreenThumb rewards must be redeemed via your local GreenThumb operator by 21.01.2020.
- 1,000,000 x 50% off your first three film rentals (SD versions) with Rakuten TV discount codes available to be claimed throughout the promotional period. Rakuten TV claim codes must be redeemed through Rakuten TV by 31.12.2019.
- Partner rewards available in the UK & ROI include:
- 2,872,500 x 10% discount on family escapes to Forest Holidays, to include £10 to spend in the Retreat during the break, available to be claimed throughout the promotional period. Forest Holidays claim codes must be redeemed through Forest Holidays by 31.12.2019.
- Partner rewards available in the ROI only:
- 150,000 x 60% off your first two boxes with DropChef discounts available to be claimed during the promotion. DropChef claim codes must be redeemed through DropChef by 21.01.2020. The discount applies to your first two purchases with DropChef under a new account. The offer can be used once per household and shall be used in consecutive weeks.
- 150,000 x 2 for 1 Days Out offers available across four participating venues. Venues include Wax Museum in Dublin, Airfield Estate in Dundrum, EPIC Museum in Dublin and Navan Fort and Centre. 2 for 1 Days Out offers must be claimed by 31.12. 2019 with participating venues only. Take your confirmation email along to one of the participating venues to claim 2 for 1 tickets (with a paying adult). 2 for 1 offer can only be used in once, in the consumers’ choice of one of the four venues.
- It is the consumer’s responsibility to redeem their claim code with the relevant partner before the final redemption date stated in the above clauses, providing the correct information to the relevant partner in order to successfully redeem their reward.
- Partner rewards are subject to availability through the selected partner.
- 127,500 physical rewards are available to be claimed, including:
- When a physical reward is revealed, the participant will be asked to enter their full postal address details so the reward can be dispatched to them. If they choose not to enter their details straight away, an email containing a claim link will be sent to the provided email address and the participant will have 14 calendar days to submit their address details to claim their reward. If this is not done within the 14 days, the reward will be forfeited and lost.
- The physical reward providers are in no way affiliated with, and therefore do not endorse, the Plenty promotion.
- Once claim details, including full address, have been provided by the participant the physical reward will arrive within 28 calendar days.
The Holiday Prize:
- The holiday prize for four people is based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children (aged 2-11 years). The package will include: return economy flights from London to Orlando, full size (large size) car hire for the full duration of the trip with car insurance and a full tank of fuel, 7 nights’ 4* hotel accommodation in Orlando (sharing a standard room), a choice between two types of 7 day unlimited theme park entry passes, £500 spending money and travel insurance.
- There will be no UK transfers included in the package. For all ROI & NI residents; no transfers to Great Britain are included in the package and it shall be the prize winners’ responsibility to organise transport to and from Great Britain.
- Travel insurance is included but is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their guests to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their guests are aged 70 or over.
- Participants will be responsible for ensuring they have the correct passport (valid for at least 6 months at the time of travel), visa, additional/needed medical or travel insurance for the country that they are visiting and these will be checked and confirmed prior to the trip being booked.
- All holiday prize elements are subject to availability; all elements of the holiday prize must be taken at the same time; once the chosen trip has been confirmed, it cannot be amended and no reimbursement will be made should failure to travel be as a result of the winner’s circumstances.
- The winner and their guests must take the holiday within 12 months of winning their holiday prize, giving 6 weeks’ notice before the departure date. The winner cannot travel over Christmas, Easter and all UK or Irish bank holidays.
- Whilst on the trip the winner and their guests are fully responsible for their luggage and belongings, should any issues arise the winners may use their travel insurance cover to claim for any losses or damage.
- Other than those items expressly included within the holiday prize as detailed above, any other costs and expenses which the winner (or their guests) may incur in connection with enjoying their holiday prize will be at the sole expense of the winner (and/or their guests).
- All valid entries submitted during the sell through period from 01.07.2019 – 30.09.2019 will be placed into a catch all draw for the chance to win one of the following prizes. All partner prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning:
- 1 x FREE 12 month Kids Pass
- 1 x Forest Holiday Family Escape (for a family of 4) worth up to £650
- 1 x 3 months’ free supply of HelloFresh boxes (UK Only)
- 1 x 2 months’ free supply of DropChef boxes (ROI Only)
- Winners of the holiday prize and late entry partner prizes may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
- All prizes and rewards are subject to the terms and conditions specific to that prize which must be complied with by the entrant in full. Hosted at www.plentywins.co.uk/rewards
- The promotional pack codes have no cash value and cannot be transferred or sold.
- In the event of circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, or in cases of fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) that affect or could affect the proper operation of the promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only when the circumstances are unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, but will always endeavour to minimize the impact on the participant in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct audits on all entries and winners to refuse a prize, or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a violation of these terms or any instruction regarding the requirements for participation in the promotion or in the event that a participant would have had an unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or would have won by fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
- The information the entrant provides will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the promotion only.
Limitations of liability
- In the event of any problems or complaints arising, they must be first addressed to the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. The Promoter will then pass on the problem or complaint to the relevant service provider directly.
- Each part of the holiday prize will be provided to the winner and their guests by the individual service provider responsible for the part in question (such as the hotel, airline or trip company) and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions as specified by those service providers. None of these service providers are part of the Promoter and all experiences are taken at the risk of the winner and their guests.
- Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any other matter for which the Promoter is not lawfully permitted to limit or exclude our liability, the Promoter will not be liable to the prize or reward recipients or any of their guests for any loss, damage or injury which may be sustained by any of them as a result of accepting the reward or prize.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate code entry, or for any faults, failures or errors in any electronic data transmissions.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of codes at any point in the operation of this promotion.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or any combination thereof.
- Any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of packs at any point during the operation of this promotion.
Conduct of entry:
- Entrants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the code redemption process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries/claims, (e.g. by the use of ‘script’ or ‘brute force’) or to undermine the promotion. If there is any suspicion regarding potential prize claims, the Promoter has the right to request to see both the pack, and relevant promotional pack code before awarding the prize. In the event of any issues with an entrant’s claim, that person’s claim will be disqualified and the prize will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any claim including but not limited to, name, address and date of birth (which must be provided within 7 calendar days of request). The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into regarding winner or reward selection.
- The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for promotional pack codes damaged or defaced in the way the product packaging is opened. If a participant cannot read their promotional pack code due to a genuine printing error, they should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name plus an image of the faulty code and their receipt, showing the time and date of purchase. The request will be logged and reviewed and if a genuine printing error has occurred, a replacement code will be sent to them.
- Any requests for a replacement code to claim a reward and enter the holiday prize draw must be received by 12:00hrs 28.06.2019 to ensure that the request can be processed before the promotion closing date.
- Any requests for a replacement code for the late entry draw must be received by 12:00hrs on 30.09.2019 to ensure that the request can be processed before the promotion closing date.
The terms and conditions of this promotion are subject to the legal and regulatory restrictions imposed under English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, or in Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
Policy for the Processing of Personal Data:
- Consumer data will be held by the Promoter for as long as is needed to operate the promotion i.e. in order to award and verify rewards / prizes.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.